The election of the Michigan USA Gymnastics State Administrative Committee members is done in a staggered year format to help maintain committee memory. In June of each year a call for nomination will go out to the Michigan’s USA Gymnastics professional membership. Elections will be held in June and members will begin serving their terms on July 1st.
Each nominated USA Gymnastics member:
- Must be a USA Gymnastics Professional Member in good standing.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must give permission for your nomination.
- Must act in the best interest of the entire USA Gymnastics program, regardless of their personal interests and affiliations.
- Must attend and participate in all committee meetings, conference calls, and activities.
- Has strong computer and communication skills.
- Must uphold all USA Gymnastics and Michigan Rules & Policies.
- Serves a two-year term.
- Has one vote.
The election of Committee members will follow the format below:
Even Year Elections
2014, 2016, 2018
- State Administrative Committee Chairman
- Education Coordinator
- Xcel Representative
- Level 8 Representative
- Level 5 Representative
- Level 3 Representative
Odd Year Elections
2015, 2017, 2019
- Junior Olympic Chairman
- Communications Coordinator
- Level 9/10 Representative
- Level 6 Representative
- Level 7 Representative
- Level 4 Representative